As scientific support for Evangelization and study of African Societies BICAM organizes many activities that need your expertise and/or your scholarship:
The Catholic PanAfrican Institutes offer the following academic programmes (Postgraduate Diploma and Masters) in Modules system.
1. Biblical Languages: Latin, Greek and Hebrew
2. European Languages: English, French, Portuguese
3. African Languages: according to the region and the needs, e.g. Kiswahili,Lingala, Houssa etc.
4. African Linguistics
1. Translations and Interpretations (with options)
2. Communications (with options)
3. Research Methodologies in Social Sciences and Humanities
1. Biblical Studies
2. Biblical Apostolate and Translations
3. Bible and related fields e.g. Translations, Social Sciences and Humanities, etc.
4. Bible and Societies in Africa